Abeldi LTD COMPANY
Al Hor is the first certified free-range poultry brand in Morocco and Africa.
It is the only brand that officially attests to a higher level of quality which implies compliance with specifications approved by the Moroccan public authorities.
These “Free-range Chicken Label” specifications require strict rules, from hatchery to slaughterhouse, including serious control, in order to comply with conditions of breeding, feeding and preparation for distribution.
Qualities of Al hor chicken
- The use of slow-growing breed
- Breeding time of 71 days minimum, in a grassy and shaded path
- Feeding 100% cereals and vegetables, without any antibiotic or drug
- Raised with no antibiotic
- Superior quality: firm and tasty meat, low fat
- Mastering the traceability from the egg to the plate
A BELDI’s slaughterhouses
A BELDI which is based in the Sahel Industrial Zone in Had Soualem has a poultry processing unit approved by the health authorities and made up of:
- A cutting-edge ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 certified slaughter unit
- A poultry cutting unit
- Chicken based products unit
- Negative and positive cold rooms
- A fleet of approved and remotely controlled refrigerated vehicles in order to respect the cold chain continuity.
The poultry slaughtering and processing process is fully digital, allowing perfect traceability from egg to plate and rigorous monitoring of all production and distribution stages.
Distribution is carried out by our own fleet of refrigerated vehicles controlled remotely, thus ensuring cold chain continuity.